Raising money for NHS Charities Together, the paint-your-own bigbib is a lockdown win-win. Each tunic comes with a pot of DYLON™ fabric paint and clear instructions for your mini Monet.
Here are some tips for creating a masterpiece that lasts:
- Open your Bigbib out to its full length and lay flat on a wipe clean surface.
- Prepare your surfaces and your artist.
- Apply the paint fairly thickly and evenly across the child's hand. It does rinse off easily so don't worry about it staining their skin.
- Use a pencil to outline letters if you are planning to write a name. It will rub out and come out in the wash and your name will be much neater.
- Allow the print to dry thoroughly.
- Use a VERY hot iron. Steam can prevent the the paint from fixing properly.
Good luck and HAVE FUN!